Main Page Content
(Photo by Gerry Szymanski)
Dr. Jennifer Ratcliff, Chair
Associate Professor, Psychology
Committee Chair responsibilities:
- Presiding at all committee meetings.
- Overseeing the implementation of the policies of the committee.
- Appointing ad hoc committees as needed.
- Representing the committee as needed and fulfill such other duties as may from time to time be authorized by the committee.
- Dr. Sharon Allen, Associate Professor, English
- Dr. Jennifer Ashton, Assistant Professor, Education and Human Development
- Rev. John Benicasco, Undergraduate Student
- Ms. Denine Carr, Title IX and College Compliance Officer
- Ms. Wendy Cranmer, Assistant Vice President for Human Resources
- Mrs. Nicole Dumbleton, Associate Director Annual Giving, Development Office
- Ms. Claire Goverts, Assistant Director Institutional Research, Research, Analysis, & Planning
- Dr. Sara Kelly, Director, Residential Life and Learning Communities
- Mr. Francis Kuhn, Professor, Theatre
- Ms. Leslie Locketz, Assistant Professor and Chair, Educational Opportunity Center
- Dr. Karen Logsdon, Assistant to the VP of Enrollment Management & Student Affairs
- Dr. John Marah, Professor, African & African American Studies
- Dr. Milo Obourn, Interim Chief Diversity Officer
- Ms. Heather Packer, Assistant to the Chief Diversity Officer, and Program Coordinator, Academic Affairs
- Ms. Julie Pruss, Assistant to the President, Office of the President
- Mr. Ryan Reynolds, Affirmative Action Officer/Senior Human Resources Associate
- Dr. Meredith Roman, Associate Professor, History
- Dr. Amaury Samalot-Rivera, Assistant Professor, Kinesiology, Sport Studies & PE
- Dr. James Spiller, Assistant Provost for Research + Scholarship/ Dean Graduate School
- Ms. Barbara Thompson, Director, McNair Program