Main Page Content
- Established in 1835
- Location: Brockport, NY
- Public university, member of the State University of New York (SUNY)
- President: Heidi R. Macpherson, July 2015-present; 7th president
- Size of main campus: 264 acres
Total enrollment is 8,243 (7,128 undergraduate, 1,115 graduate) *
- Total instructional faculty: 758 [does not include Brockport Auxiliary Service Corporation (BASC), Military Science, Brockport Childcare Center and Brockport Research Foundation]
- Undergraduate student to faculty ratio: 17:1
- Undergraduate median class size: 23
- Undergraduate Majors: 50
- Graduate Programs (Master's Degrees and Certificates of Advanced Study): 50+
- Academic Schools:
- Eighty-two (82) percent of students receive financial aid.
- Forty-two (42) percent of matriculated undergraduate students received Federal Pell Grants for the most recent year reported.
- The official 3 year cohort default rate is 3.5%.
- Total Extraordinary Academic Scholars: $2.4 million**
- Total Brockport Foundation Scholarships: $500,000**
- College at Brockport Profile : National Center for Education Statistics – Provides official, summary IPEDS data on a number of topics such as tuition, financial aid, programs/majors, athletics and graduation rates.
- Brockport Common Data Set (CDS) is a standard set of items that provides general information about undergraduate colleges and universities in the United States. Learn more about the Common Data Set Initiative.
*These data are updated for the 2016-17 academic year
** These data are updated for the 2017-18 academic year