Brockport's 60-credit, three-year Master of Fine Arts deepens your studio practice,
choreographic voice, and research perspective.
- Take technique and graduate-level choreography classes in one of five large studios.
- With three student choreographed shows per year, choreograph and produce work in two
dedicated dance theatres.
- Explore dance theory in small seminar settings.
- Present your research at national and international conferences.
- Study theories and practices of pedagogy for higher education.
Faculty and professional staff are nationally and internationally recognized and are
leaders in professional organizations such as CORD, NASD and NDEO. SUNY Brockport
is an accredited institutional member of the National Association of Schools of Dance.
Curriculum & Learning Outcomes
Our graduates are artists. They find success in roles such as:
- College professors
- Artistic directors
- Arts administrators