- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university and must provide proof
of or be eligible to obtain an initial NY teaching certification in any subject area
other than health.
- Evidence of a grade of C or better in two semesters of Anatomy and Physiology or one
semester of Survey of Anatomy and Physiology (or equivalent) and one semester of Statistics
(or equivalent) taken at the undergraduate level
- Minimum undergraduate 3.0 GPA
- Names and contact information for three academic references
- Statement of objectives
- Applicants must also submit one of the following:
- Proof of passing the edTPA (submit TEACH screen shot to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- GRE test scores (school code 2537)
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT) test scores
Summer or Fall Semesters: March 1
Spring Semester: October 1
Completed applications received after the published deadline are welcome and will
be reviewed on a space-available basis.
When applying for the program you should select, “Health Science MSEd” as your program.
In the specialization/emphasis section, select “School Health Education” and under
area of initial certification select the choice that describes your current certification.
How to Apply