Thank you for your service! We are honored to help support and guide military service members and veterans.
Request official high school/college transcripts or GED scores and diploma
Request official military transcripts
Go to jst.doded.mil/smart/signin.do or CCAF/Air University website for Air Force
Veterans Affairs Office
Our Veterans Affairs Office assists veterans and military service students in a variety of ways:
- Requesting military transcripts
- Starting or continuing GI Bill benefits
- Identifying grants and scholarships
- Help with tuition assistance programs
- Payment deferrals
- And much more!
Discounts and Benefits
Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard veterans, Active-duty, Reserve, and National Guard service members are eligible for a number of discounts and benefits at SUNY Brockport, including:
- Free academic tutoring and advising
- An on-campus resource area
- Special recognition graduation honor cords
- Officer commissioning programs
- VA Work-Study opportunities
- Evaluation of military transcripts for academic credit
- Referrals to trusted veteran service providers and organizations
- Student veteran support group
- Mentoring and health counseling services
- Accommodations for physical, mental, emotional, or learning disabilities
- Access to the Veterans Lounge, located in Cooper Hall, Room C7
- Discounted parking cost
Learn more about financial aid, scholarships, and other benefits on the Veterans Affairs Office website.
The Johnny Isakson and David P. Roe, M.D. Veterans Health Care and Benefits Improvement Act of 2020 requires educational institutions to make certain disclosures to students using federal military and/or VA educational benefits. To view and print a copy of an estimated personalized cost of attendance you can visit the SUNY Net Price Cost Calculator and select (put campus name here) from the dropdown. Additional financial information can be found at the NCES College Navigator site.
The SUNY Financial Aid Plan (FAP) will provide a more in-depth analysis and accurate picture of student cost once the student has filed their FAFSA, completed a SUNY application, and has been accepted by a campus.
Contact Veterans Admissions Specialist
Brandon Nunnery, USMC – OIF Veteran
Veterans Admissions Specialist
SUNY Brockport, State University of New York
350 New Campus Drive
Brockport, NY 14420
Phone: (585) 395-2751
Fax: (585) 395-5452