The Financial Aid Office at The College at Brockport assists potential students, current students, and their families in obtaining the necessary financial resources to attend The College at Brockport.
This includes the proper financial advisement of students and their families, processing and facilitating the financial aid application process and providing sound strategies in budgeting, alternative aid sources and debt management both during and after college. The ultimate goal for the Financial Aid Office is to minimize the financial concerns of our students so that they may concentrate on and maximize their opportunities for success.
The Financial Aid Office assists the public with all aspects of financing a college education, including:
- Providing adequate financial assistance and resources to eligible students
- Advising students and families on the availability of financial aid
- Assisting students and families in the completion of financial aid forms and other required documents
- Processing financial aid in compliance with federal and state regulations
- Providing information to customers regarding budgeting, alternative aid sources and debt management
- Supporting admissions and retention activities as they relate to student aid, including but not limited to, participation in College Nights, Orientation, and on-campus meetings
- Providing information and training to our students to enable them to become financially responsible