Main Page Content
Summer 2018 - Where Your Journey Begins!
Registration will open in April. Check back soon for more information!
How to Register
Summer Orientation Dates
*Sessions are first come, first serve
|**Session 1: July 2-3|
|Session 2: July 9-10|
|Session 3: July 12-13|
|Session 4: July 16-17|
|Session 5: July 19-20|
|Session 6: July 23-24|
**Honors College students are requested to attend Session 1 (July 2-3)
Summer Orientation is an overnight program. The Program begins at 12:30 pm on day 1 and ends around 1 pm on day 2. Please plan accordingly when making your travel arrangements. You need to attend the session in its entirety.
At Summer Orientation, our goal is to help you...
- Form relationships with faculty, staff, students, and peers
- Receive and understand your fall course schedule
- Identify campus resources
- Learn ways to become involved on campus
- Understand our policies and procedures
- Familiarize yourself with campus