Main Page Content
- STEP 1: Welcome and congratulations!
- STEP 2: Review instructions on how to access the mandatory
new transfer student online orientation
- The online orientation modules are located in the College's course management system, Blackboard. To access the online orientation modules you must first log into Blackboard and locate the community group "New Transfers <semester> <year>." Click on the group and select the "Content." When the online orientation is open you must complete the modules sequentially. Be sure to read/listen to the information carefully. There is a brief assessment at the end of each module. Remember, the online orientation module must be completed by the end of the third week of classes in order to avoid a hold on your account. Be sure to access and complete the online orientation as soon as possible to gather important information and avoid a hold placed on your account.
- STEP 3: Complete the online orientation modules before the end of the third week of classes
- New transfer students will be charged a transfer orientation fee of $75 (placed on student bill). The fee is used to offset expenses associated with the College's registration and orientation activities for new transfer students. It is assessed to all students who enter as transfers with 24 or more credits and covers the cost of the first semester advisement, registration and all orientation events during and before the first semester. Students who do not attend all orientation events are still assessed the fee.
- STEP 4: RSVP to attend the New Transfer Student Welcome Program
- New Transfer Student Welcome Program(s)- At the welcome students will have an opportunity to meet Transfer Peer Mentors, obtain student ID, interact with other new transfer students as well as learn more about the academic expectations and resources available. Check-in begins at 8:30 am in the Union Ballroom.
Official Invite will be sent to Brockport email with RSVP form.
- If you have any questions regarding the New Transfer Student Orientation options
- Erin Rickman
- Phone: (585) 395-5439
- Email: email@example.com
- For Summer Orientation information (for freshmen students)
- Kathryn Warren
- Phone: (585)395-5435
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org