Foundation Scholarships Applications Accepted November 15 through February 15: Classroom Resources & Promotional Materials
November 15, 2019 12:00 am–11:59 pm
Help is needed in promoting Brockport Foundation Scholarship opportunities, which provide recognition and financial assistance for students. Thank you for your support!
Incoming and current undergraduate and graduate students can apply for more than 320+ active scholarships from November 15 to February 15, which will award more than $500,000 for the 2020-21 academic year.
Please email your Brockport students, employees, residents, etc. about the time-sensitive opportunity for students to apply for free money to help them defray the costs of their education.
Attached is a presentation providing an overview of the Foundation Scholarships, how to apply, and other important information that can be emailed or placed on Blackboard. Also attached is a flyer that can be sent digitally to students and is featured across campus.
• This academic year, more than $500,000 was awarded in 460+ individual awards.
• 1200+ applications were received. In a macro-sense, students who apply have a one in three chance of winning an award.
• The 19-20 average individual award payout totaled $1,100. Individual awards range from $50 to $7,000+.
• Average timeframe for a student to start and finish an application: 1 hour.
• Students can schedule an appointment with the Scholarship Coordinator via EagleSUCCESS or direct any questions to the Foundation Scholarship Office by calling 395-5105 or by emailing email@example.com.
• Awards have various criteria which typically focus around merit, need, and a combination of such along with other qualifications. The Scholarship Portal is where students apply and learn more about the scholarships.
• Students can be auto matched to awards and, in other cases, they need to apply specifically to opportunities in order to be considered.
Linked below are more information and the online application.
Marketing materials in digital or hard copies can be provided upon request. Various areas will be sent materials. Thank you for assisting in supporting and honoring our wonderful students!
posted by groe [2019-11-14]
- Apply for Brockport Foundation Scholarships PDF
- Brockport Foundation Scholarships - Presentation for Students PDF
Garrett W. Roe ’13, Scholarship Coordinator: 395-5105 / firstname.lastname@example.org