Child Development Center Re-opening June 1
After being closed for 10 weeks, center will re-open with new safety guidelines in place.
After 10 weeks of being closed due to COVID-19, we are pleased to announce the re-opening of the Child Development Center in Cooper Hall. We will return to regular hours of Monday–Friday, 6:30 am–5:30 pm.
The Center will open with a reduced capacity, giving all the staff, families, and administration time to adjust to new policies and operating procedures. We will re-open with 60 students as opposed to our regular roster of 135.
Changes include the following:
- All staff will be wearing face masks/coverings
- Check-in/out will now be facilitated by staff in the main hall or the office of the Center.
- Parents will no longer be in the classroom hallways or classrooms
- Temperature checks will be administered each day
- Health questions will be asked of students and staff each day. If anyone has a fever, aches, cough, rash they will not be permitted to stay.
Additional disinfectant cleaning will take place throughout the day, as will increased hand washing. Staff has been in the building over the last week preparing to meet our new standards.
Children and staff will be outside as much as possible, as recommended by health care providers. You may see us out and about, so feel free to say hello!
posted by jfollaco [2020-05-30]
Yancey: email@example.com, (585) 395-2273