- SUNY Brockport is a tobacco, smoke and vape-free campus
- All freshman residence halls are alcohol-free regardless of age.
- All residence halls are locked 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All guests must have
- All residence halls have Quiet Hours: 7 pm – 7 am Sunday – Thursday, and midnight
– 7 am Friday – Saturday. The last week of classes and finals week have extended 24-hour
Study Quiet Hours. We expect our students to abide by 24-hour courtesy hours, during
which they are mindful of the impact of noise on their community.
- Our On-Campus Housing License listed below has the list of prohibited items.
Spring 2022 Guest Procedure
- Now through January 20 at 8am:
- Guests are able to assist with the move-in process. Guests are required to have completed
a negative COVID-19 test, be fully vaccinated, wear masks and practice social distancing.
If your guest is not feeling well, we ask that they do not come to campus.
- January 20 at 8am until further notice:
- Non-Brockport guests are not allowed in on-campus housing facilities.
- Residential students can still visit each other (i.e. Briggs residents can visit Eagle
- Non-residential Brockport students are allowed to visit residential students.
- Guests will be required to follow all on-campus policies related to COVID-19. If your
guest is not feeling well, we ask that they do not come to campus.
Policies and Procedures
Break Notices & Information:
Thanksgiving Break Winter Break Spring Break
Additional Policies, Forms, and Information: