The Residence Halls and Student Townhomes will remain open through Spring break.
If you plan to be here all or part of the break, we are requesting that you notify us here:
If you plan to stay on-campus during the break, please note the following:
- There will be NO meals served OR food available on-campus during Spring break. Students, who remain on-campus for Spring break, will be responsible for preparing their own meals and securing their own food.
- If you need assistance during the break, please contact the duty phone number that will be posted throughout your building.
- There is also a Resident Director on-duty, who can be contacted at 585-734-3925
- If there is an EMERGENCY, please contact University Police at 585-395-2222
Please also continue to review Bringing Brockport Back for any/all updates related to COVID-19.
If you will be leaving for the entire break, you must carefully check your bedroom and suite rooms to make sure that all:
- All electronics (including TV’s, computers, etc..) are unplugged and turned off.
- Blinds are down and open (1st floor residents: close your blinds)
- Windows are closed and locked
- Perishable food is removed
- Rooms are cleaned and trash is removed
- Doors are locked
If you have any questions related to Spring break, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or by calling 585-395-2108