Main Page Content
What Welcome Week Can Do For You
Welcome Week (the first week back to campus for both the fall and spring semesters) is meant to help incoming students become part of the campus community. You will experience a fun-filled schedule that will give you the skills needed to navigate around campus successfully, the knowledge needed to become a productive member of the Brockport family, and the memories needed to make your time here as fun and meaningful as possible.
Welcome Week will allow you to:
- Get information about all campus resources available to the students here at Brockport
- Get to know your roommates/fellow classmates before classes start
- Learn your way around campus
- If living on campus, become comfortable being away from home and on a college campus
- Ask any questions you have before you begin your classes
Welcome Week’s main objective is to welcome you to The College at Brockport and to help you start off your college experience in the best possible way. We hope to see you soon!