Main Page Content
Academic Systems Integration & Support
Academic Systems Integration & Support helps the college extend the learning environment outside the classroom, in collaboration with the Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching.
- Blackboard (x5151 option 6)
- Online, Hybrid & Tech Enhanced Courses
- and more ... Visit the ASIS website.
Academic Technology Support
Academic Technology Support provides help primarily in group settings which includes Classrooms, Learning spaces, Labs, and Events.
- Classroom Technology Support (x5151 option 5)
- Computer Labs
- and more ... Visit the ATS website.
Applications, Systems & Networking
Applications, Systems & Networking provides support for enterprise systems and services which support the day-to-day operation of the College.
- Banner Support and Training
- Hyperion and reporting services
- Network & Systems Administration
- Communications, Infrastructure and Technology.
- and more ... Visit the ASN website.
Drake Memorial Library
Drake Memorial Library organizes and provides access to information sources to meet the curricular and research needs of those within the academic community.
- Search for Books and Articles
- Ask a Librarian
- Digital Commons - the repository of Brockport's scholarship
- Learn the basics of Copyright
- and more ... Visit the Library's website.
Institutional Research and Analysis
Institutional Research and Analysiscollects, organizes, analyzes, and reports information to effectively meet the information and planning needs of a variety of stakeholders, both internal and external to the College.
- Data and Reports
- Campus Climate data analysis
- Qualtrics survey tool
- Visit the Institutional Research and Analysis website.
IT Security helps coordinate the efforts to provide a secure computing environment for the College community.
- Protecting Credit Cards
- Ensuring the secure destruction of data on electronic devices
- Advising on the use of effective passwords
- And more ... Visit the IT Security website.
Technology Support Services
Technology Support Services provides help to students, faculty and staff, and their devices provided by the College.