We provide the necessary instructional design resources to the college community to promote and enhance the teaching and learning experience.
Main Page Content
Blackboard Support - Spring 2020
Stop by for one-on-one Blackboard help from our team.
- Wednesday 9:00 - 11:00 AM Edwards (CELT)
- Brockport Downtown 12:30-4:30 PM - 2/5, 2/26, 3/11, 3/25, 4/8, 4/22, 5/6 (Room 557)
- For personalized support, schedule a 1:1 appointment with the ASIS Team
- Blackboard training
- Blackboard Walk-In Support
- Blackboard Tools
- Instructional Assessment System (IAS)
- Department Survey Support
- Introduction to Online Teaching (IOT)
- Open SUNY Course Quality Review (OSCQR)
- Open Educational Resources (OER)
- Faculty Activity Reporting
- Departmental Needs Assessment
- Blackboard Instructions
- Kaltura Personal Capture Instructions
- VoiceThread Instructions
- Closed Caption Instructions
To serve as a strategic technological and pedagogical resource for all members of The College at Brockport community.
To enhance teaching and learning opportunities that promote student success.