Main Page Content
For an entertaining overview of how to be a successful parker at The College at Brockport, view our award-winning Ninja video. Also follow BportParking on Twitter to receive important real-time parking, transportation, and traffic updates.
Important Updates & Tips:
Conrad Welcome Center is closed due to water damage.
PTS operations will be relocated to the Commissary (Facilities & Planning).
re-open date January 16.
Week of January 22, a mobile unit will be available at the C. Welcome Center Drive with limited services. We can assist you in using your smart phone to purchase a permit & provide a temporary parking permit.
Use parking portal to purchase permits, pay & appeal citations, add vehicle...
For day permit, pay stations are located in lots T (Tuttle) and V (SERC). Bill or coin only.
We will do our best moNItor emails firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parking on campus requires a permit or payment of visitor parking (in most instances).
- Parking permits are available online through My Parking Account. Pay with credit card or add to your student bill ONLINE. Follow the instructions carefully!
- Pay stations are available in lots T and V. Pay for only the time you need. Display your receipt.
- Planning your commute:
- Parking demand is high during the first 2 weeks of school. Use this guide to help you plan your drive in and find available spaces. Allow yourself ample time to find parking and walk to your destination.
- For those traveling from the east, your commute may be delayed and rerouted near intersections of Rte 531, Rt 31, and Rt 36. Visit www.dot.ny.gov/531.
- Avoid a parking citation - The absence of a "no parking" sign does not suggest that parking is permitted.
- Ways to ease traffic congestion
- Car sharing is here! We now have the ability to reserve a Zipcar! Find out more about our new partnership.
- Form a carpool group.
- Go Green! Reserved parking spaces to employees and commuter students driving low emitting, fuel-efficient vehicles are available in convenient locations. Vehicles with a rating of 40 or higher are eligible.
- Eagle Run shuttle.
- Don't idle. Meet our greeters. They are positioned to help you find the nearest available space. Or use this guide.
- Avoid confusion with these simple tips and gestures to help your Parking Community.
- Sign up to receive text message alerts and updates from Parking and Transportation Services.
- Reserved spaces are available in Tower East and lot W1. If interested, contact us at email@example.com. Open to employees and commuters.